Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dad!


My dad just celebrated his 18th birthday. Actually, those were the only candles we had on hand so we improvised. Aubree knew better- look how suspicious she is:


Ellie got in on the blowing-out-the-candle action too:


A few of my favorite pictures of my dad:

Grandpa and Shaylyn


A previous birthday with Emilee, Ethan and Ashton

 
With Seth after he ran a triathalon. He's actually twice as supportive in this picture because he's wearing his BYU gear in honor of Eliza. Way to be Dad, way to be.



Carving the turkey on Thanksgiving:



My wedding reception:

This was the only picture of just me and my dad from my wedding day. Thank you Lisa Gibson! I think the photographer thought Kurt's dad was my dad because I had about a dozen of those. That's ok. We've got this one. I love you Dad.





No comments:

Post a Comment